- Gift Certificates can not be returned and will not be redeemed for cash or credit card refund.
Return and Exchange
- All sale items are FINAL and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- To determine if your purchase is eligible for a refund you must first contact us by phone or email within 7 days of receipt of the order
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all labels and hangtags in place.
- Returns are for exchange, refund, or store credit (minus original shipping and handling)
- All charges incurred as the result of an exchange or return (including shipping, brokerage, duties and taxes, etc.) are the customer’s responsibility.
- Return shipping must be trackable with a signature required
- To return your product, you should mail your product with tracking to:
Motion Clothing Company
106 Cumberland Street
as we cannot otherwise guarantee that we will receive your returned item
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- Your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 business days per Shopify software policy
- If you have not received the refund after 14 days, please contact us
Returns & Exchanges
United States of America
- All sales to the United States are final. We cannot receive returned items due to duties & shipping fees. Please contact the store in advance of placing your order.
- Customers are responsible for all charges incurred as a result of the sale (including shipping, brokerage, duties, and taxes)